Spiritual battles are the common, daily experience in the life of a believer.
Regularly experiencing spiritual battles that are ongoing and debilitating to the point that your ministry, marriage, and other relationships are being adversely affected may be an indication that you’re dealing with spiritual oppression.
These battles can be dealt with through a 40 Day Prayer Focus.
– 40 Day Personal Prayer Focuses that deal with long-term spiritual oppression that has been present in your life
– 40 Day Prayer Support given through provided 40 Day workbook and through 4 meetings which can be done via phone or online via Google+ video.
They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me. Psalm 18:18-19
Dealing with Long-Term Spiritual Oppression (Personal)
|Angela’s Intercessor Stages||Interceded For Stages|
|Note: Stages I-III of “Interceded For” stages often occur years prior to below||Stage I: Terrified and Dismayed (I Samuel 17:11)
Stage II: Run from goliath in great fear (I Samuel 17:24)
Stage III: Lose Heart (I Samuel 17:32)
Why a 40 Day?
|1. Resist (2 Kings 5:3, 8, 11-12; 1 Sam 17:33)
2. Process/Consider or Reconsider (2 Kings 5:13)
3. Embrace (2 Kings 5:14) & Belief (1 Sam 17:37)
4. Strategy (1 Samuel 17:40)
5. Battle (1 Samuel 17:48-49)
a. Stage I: Day 1-34
b. Stage II: Day 35-40
6. Victory (1 Samuel 17:50-51)
7. Praise (1 Samuel 17:47; 2 Kings 5:15)
Psalm 106:8,12 — Even so, he saved them — to defend the honor of his name and to demonstrate his mighty power. Then his people believed his promises. Then they sang his praise.
Job 42:5 — “My ears had heard of you but now my eyes have seen you.”
Psalm 18:18-19 –They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.